Modified Hair Implantation (MHI) Technique
This hair fall treatment is one of our patented treatments. It was exclusively developed through extensive research and development efforts that were only made possible by our commitment towards providing the best for our patients. The technique affords patients all the comfort they can get during the process of hair replacement and it also ensures hair follicle wastage is reduced to the barest minimum. The technique further targets the maximum output out of each graft and the results obtained form an MHI procedure is second to none.
How does MHI work?
MHI represents a ground-breaking innovation in the field of hair regrowth. It is a combination of
– Advance Hair Transplant,
– Enriched Platelet Rich Plasma (EPRP) Therapy
– Along With addition of Patented Specific Growth Factors
To put it in relatable terms, MHI 'boosts existing hair' and 'ensures the growth of newly implanted hair'. This makes it better than most other hair transplant options as it provides uniform hair growth and ensures that the results look natural. This intervention has been hailed as a 'first of its kind' in the medical community and a better baldness cure is surely yet to be developed.
The method is much safer than other hair transplant methods such as FUE and FUT (Strip). When carrying out MHI, the hair follicles are implanted directly to the area using patented implanter tools. This is in contrast with the incisions or holes in the head that could make FUE and FUT very uncomfortable. There are numerous external factors that determine the extent to which the harvested graft survives. Infections, trauma, extent of hydration, temperature, and perhaps, most importantly, the transit time are some of these factors. If the transit time can be significantly reduced, the degree of survival rate is greatly increased as it also has a positive influence on all the other factors. The MHI technique seeks to exploit this advantage by creating an environment in which the grafts are implanted as soon as possible after harvesting. This makes the technique superior to all other available hair transplant methods.
What makes V Plant Advanced Hair Clinic Different?
• Transparency in procedure - (Surgeon will show you the extracted grafts)
• Dedicated specialist Doctors with an experience of over 10 YEARS
• Assistance of VPLANT SURGEONS throughout the procedure
• More manpower for the procedure
• Most Advanced Technique - MHI (Modified Hair Implantation).
• International hygienic standards
• World class Quality management (ISO-9001:2008 certified)
• Use of the most modern medical equipment for extraction and implantation
MHI FOR MEN
MHI is a recent technique, unique, advanced hair implant system that is a combination of ADVANCE Hair Transplant, enriched platelet rich Plasma (PRP) with recombinant growth factors which provides the boost to existing hair and ensures good survival & uniform growth for wonderful results.
ADVANTAGES OF MHI
• No Cut
• No Pain
• Less Invasive
• Less handling of the graft
• No stitches
• No Bleeding
• Less Traumatic
• Increased Graft Survival rate
• No Scalpels
• Invisible scarring
• Quick recovery with safe, natural & long-lasting results
UNIQUE FEATURES OF MHI
1. Preparation of recipient area with patented VGROW medicines prior surgery.
2. Special VIBRAJET technique for anesthesia for a painless experience.
3. Prior implantation, RECOMBINANT growth factor treatment on the scalp to fertilize the area.
4. Processing of extracted graft with EPRP solution to improve graft survival.
5. The precision of transplanters to control DEPTH/ANGLE/DIRECTION.
6. Maximum surgeon's involvement for PROPER ASSESSMENT of hairline/density/distribution and assured safety.
7. ERTIP FINE PUNCHES WITH COLLAGEN DRESSING for quick healing of the donor area.
8. MAXIMUM GRAFTS for more density.
9. Specially designed VGROW POST-OPERATIVE MAINTENANCE TREATMENT for implanted & existing hair.
10. 5 SESSIONS OF EPRP to assure great results.
11. Free followup for 6 months.
WHY Vplant for your transplant?
1. An expert group of surgeons with rich surgical experience of 12 yrs.
2. Point by point detail discussion with a logical expectation of overall outcome
3. Full detailed discussion of hairline shape, thickness and, estimations of angels and direction
4. Forecasts of future hair restoration and expected cost till the full restoration
5. Meeting patients and seeing the live surgery at work.
6. Legitimate & proper medicinal checkups to guarantee smooth recovery and tasteful outcomes
1. One by one Graft counting during the extraction process by digital machines.
2. Proper marking of hairline with permanent chemicals so as to retain the markings once made, in consensus with the patients
3. We will take care of Angles /Direction / Density with latest implanter technologies.
4. During the process, the patient is allowed to give feedbacks about densities if he/she wants more or less anywhere
5. Choice of food for patient, during breaks
6. Frequent breaks during the whole procedure
7. The operation is performed only by the lead surgeon & team, no untrained staff is permitted in the Operation Room
1. Clear written instructions for quicker recovery, the separate number for contacting the doctor if needed even at night
2. Donor area heals so fast that it is invisible just after 3-4 days, a special type of extraction instruments are being used
3. Natural and clean hairline, which is almost undetectable
4. Even in small crew cut, no one can see any dots or pits at donor and recipient areas, a special technique
5. The patient can shave just after 10 days of surgery
6. Monthly follow up of each patient to understand their progress and development
7. Any genuine patient who needs repair is assured maximal support
Disclaimer: *Results may vary from person to person
MHI FOR WOMEN
At the Vplant advanced hair clinic, we have a tendency to acknowledge ladies suffering with hair loss need a distinct approach than men once considering hair and eyebrow reconstruction Compared to men, hair loss in ladies manifests in numerous patterns, typically is diffuse, and might occur at any age. In men, there's a genetic pattern, whereas in ladies alternative underlying conditions play a major role in alopecia (hair loss).
Hair loss in ladies may be a devastating disorder that may be treated medically or surgically. For women, an intensive hair loss specific medical analysis is critical in treating hair disorders with trained medical hair specialist. The hair is usually miniaturized attributable to an extended resting telogen phase. seldom hair loss happens within the frontal hairline.The great news for girls is female pattern hair loss is treated with successfully with medically or surgically.This truth is confirmed by recent analysis conducted by the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Establishing the Correct Diagnosis
Every patient evaluated in our clinic undergoes a routine medical & hormonal analysis for hair loss. The exercise and analysis of female pattern hair loss are sort of totally different than men.
We tend to take your hair loss seriously by practicing hair loss specific medical analysis.
A detailed history and physical examination is that the beginning of evaluating female with hair loss and this can be done at your initial consultation with Dr. Amit Agarkar.
Diffuse hair loss is caused by many conditions including “hereditary hair loss." A cause-specific exercise is very important as a result of it establishes whether hair loss treatment is to be managed by medical, surgical, or a mix of each treatment choice. The final decision to have surgery is generally dependent upon progression & grading of alopecia, diagnosis & patches of bald spots.
When should I consider hair transplantation?
DHT is what is liable for the male pattern hair loss. DHT, however, doesn't have any adverse impact on the follicle on the sides and back of the head. Typically, these areas offsides & back have healthy hair & is resistant to hormone and therefore the hair in these areas is superb to be used in a hair transplant surgery. Considered as stable sites, the hair follicles in these areas do not fall by DHT.
Women, on the opposite hand, usually haven't got these stable sites whereby balding-resistant hair follicles will be found. Hair loss may occur in back, front & top in females. All areas of a woman's head may be affected by DHT.
This makes women's not a very good candidates for hair transplant surgery in all cases . in many cases hair follicles in primarily all areas of a woman's head may be affected by DHT, any commitment to move them to the back healthy hairs to bald area is futile in many cases ; the transplanted hair may fall that's why we want to do detail examination & investigation .
In contrast to men baldness, women usually don’t have receding hairlines problem. Instead, in many women hair loss is usually in a diffuse manner with thinning of hair all over the top of the head.
That said, many women with baldness problems that can benefit from hair transplant surgery.
Who Is a Candidate For Hair Restoration?
• Some women with hair loss/ thinning/baldness with thinning eyebrows
• The one who has lost some however not all hair as a result of burns or alternative scalp injuries.
• Women who want to reconstruct hairline & vertex balding.
• Women who have suffered hair loss because of mechanical or traction hair loss (non-hormonal).
• Women that suffer hair loss because of trauma, burn, scarring from accidents, a burn due to toxic chemicals.
• Hair loss due to cosmetic surgeries.
• Women need to thicken or restore eyebrows.
• Women facing hair loss due to facelifts or alternative cosmetic procedures.
Hair loss occurs in three primary types
1. Localized Hair Loss (limited to some areas)
2. Patterned Hair Loss (similar to hair loss in men)
3. Diffuse Hair Loss (diffuse thinning all over the scalp is the most common form of female hair loss
In order to treat female hair loss, we need to examine the root causes.
Three main modalities:
a) Medical Treatment
b) Hair restoration
c) Combination of Medical and Surgical Treatment
Personal consultation for specific diagnosis
• The diagnostic procedure includes blood tests to determine the cause of hair loss due to Androgenetic Alopecia, hormonal imbalances or blood deficiencies.
• The final diagnosis will determine which modalities are best for you.
• If decided for surgical restoration, examination of the donor area for graft extraction
• Examination of the recipient area to determine how many grafts required.
• Cost of the procedure
Most advanced hair restoration technology MHI will help you to give smile on your face with enriched growth factor & prp+.
MHI Facial Hair Transplant
Facial MHI is a surgery designed to transplant scalp hair to facial regions like MOUSTACHE/BEARD lacking density and fullness.
Our clinic has a specially designed advanced MHI technique, considering the special area for trendy hair restoration procedure to harvest follicles for facial hair transplantation.
The procedure of the hair follicle harvesting for facial hair transplant from the posterior or back portion of the scalp is almost similar to hair transplant method.
The new hair grafts implanted on facial regions increase the facial hair density.
HOW WELL DOES THE NEW HAIR GROW?
The new facial hair generally grows like traditional facial hair. The feel and alternative characteristics of the follicles harvested from the scalp are like your natural hair. Once it starts growing, you can shave & grow it to any length. Transplanted new facial hair is permanent and is almost undetectable.
To ensure natural undetectable facial hair, careful placement of the grafts in proper angle and direction is needed. For best graft survival after donor extraction, careful handling is of utmost importance.
At Vplant specialty clinic, we use enriched PRP, Hypo thermosol FLUID, and also the hair CHILLER device to PREVENT reperfusion injury and will increase the survival of the hair grafts DURING surgery.
PROCEDURE PERFORMED & THE RESULTS?
Local anesthesia is USED in whole procedure with oral sedatives.
The procedure roughly takes 4 to 5 hours depending on grafts required.
The first few days of the procedure there will be small scabs forming around every transplanted hair. On the second-day patients can go back home and can resume work & other activities.
The transplanted hair can begin to fall out at around 3 to 4 weeks, then begin to grow again during 4th-5th month.
Eye Brow Restoration
The Eyebrow is a vital part of facial symmetry and contributes to the aesthetic look of men and ladies.
Eyebrows frame the eyes, one of the most important & primary facial structures we noticed at the society.
A person with unnatural showing eyebrows is incredibly conscious about their look.
Transplantation surgery will usually restore eyebrows to their natural vernal look.
Eyebrows lose their natural full look by
1. Congenital Causes
2. Trauma-burns, motorcar accident, chemical or electrical burns
3. Radiation therapy
4. Medical, Autoimmune, or general sickness
5. PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS LIKE Obsessive Compulsive, mania
6. Normal Aging method
For those men and girls who have lost the natural look of their eyebrows, MHI eyebrow restoration provides the perfect and best methodology for hair restoration.
The advance MHI harvesting method is the standard & ideal care and represents best practices for eyebrow restoration which will take care of accurate direction & aesthetic look.
• Men and ladies have distinctive variations in their eyebrow.
• Men generally have thicker eyebrows usually in the horizontal direction. Whereas ladies have a lot of delicate hair and an elegant outlined form.
• Single hair grafts or hair follicles are used primarily for outlined recipient placement.
• Two-hair grafts are placed within the central portion.
• The foremost vital parts of eyebrow restoration are the correct placement, direction, and angle of the hair follicles.
A Surgical Procedure
Eyebrow restoration is done under local anesthesia & is a simple day care procedure.
It takes 3 to 4 hours long to finish. Initially, Vplant consultants with a surgical marker draw an overview of your eyebrows maintaining traditional anatomical position and symmetry discussed in your personal consultation.
If patients need to design eyebrow with a make-up artist that's generally done the day before the procedure.
After outlining your eyebrows we will give the opportunity to view & give feedback before going ahead with the procedure.
After giving local anesthesia we will start the extraction procedure.
The preciseness of placement is essential as single hair grafts are delicate to handle and that's where the experience matters.
Our experts take pride in meticulously inserting each and every graft within the correct direction and angle of the hair.
Attention is paid to the creation of a beautiful rise of the arch or the improvement of the present arch with adequate density.
Generally, 300 to 400 grafts are placed in every eyebrow.
Post Operative Care
1. After the procedure, no or minimal discomfort may happen and the client can leave the clinic and drive home on their own.
2. The majority of patients feel comfort after the procedure. If social downtime isn't a problem, patients can join their work on the next day with the expectations that few post-surgical changes may be there.These changes can last for 3 to 4 days.
3. The next day morning, patients can gently irrigate the transplanted area to clear the dried scabs.
4. After every shower, an antibiotic ointment has to be applied to the newly implanted grafts to remove the buildup for at least 4 to 5 days after the surgery.
5. Minimal bruising due to surgery is common and it will resolve 3 to 4 days.
6. After that time, the follicle will go in dormant phase for approx. 3 months & may look very sparse for initial 3 months. & it's a tough time to manage but it looks like it did prior to surgery.
7. Occasional trimming may be required as it grows like your natural hair & eventually they adapt with new recipient area due to local influence. Maintenance is a must to keep them looking their best.
8. Occasionally two or more sessions may be required to obtain the desired look & density, so a discussion with Vplant experts is very important prior to surgery.